Chicken soup, is a wonderful recipe, which i learnt from my in-law. Before marriage, i have never tried chicken noodles. I started to have chicken soup only after my marriage, which i really loved the taste of it. It is also good for kids ( It has lot of fat in it). Makes a good starter on sundays...And the recipe is here......
Chicken - 100 grms ( Preferably boneless)( chop it into small pieces)
Soya sauce - 1 spoon
Ajnomoto - a pinch
Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
salt - To taste
noodles - 1/2 cup ( Soak it in boiling water for 15 mins)
water - 4 cups
pepper - 1 spoon ( if you are planning to give it to your kids, then add little less of pepper)
Olive Oil - To fry chicken ( You can even use sunflower or vegetable oil instead of Olive oil)
* Take a vessel add 3 -4 spoon of oil and add the chopped and cleaned chicken to it and fry for 10 mins. ( You could see the chicken turning pale white in colour)
* Then add the sufficient water ( 3 -4 cups) to it and mix well.
* Then add the turmerice powder, Ajnomoto , Soya sauce, pepper and salt to it and mix well.
* Leave it to be cooked for 15- 20 mins in medium flame.
* Finally check that the chicken are cooked and add the noodles to it and mix well. #
* Mix well, and leave it for another 5 mins
Well........The chicken soup is ready to be served.
Serve hot with adding pepper, if you perfer really hot and spicy.
Back to spice-india recipe blog