Cauliflower curry is such a simple and yummy dish. This is a very good side dish. Once again goes well with chappati or even rice with sambar or rasam.
Cauliflower - 1 ( cut into small florets)
Onions - 1 (choppedfinely)
Tomatoes - 2 ( chopped)
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Water - 1 - 2 cups
Oil - To fry ( 5 - 6 tsp)
*First take a pan, add oil, and add the chopped onions and fry it till golden brown.
* Then add the Chopped tomatoes and fry well.
* Now add the chopped and cleaned cauliflower and mix well with the onions and tomates.
* Then add the chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt.
* Now add water and allow to cook till the cauliflower are cooked and soft.
* If you wish you can have it bit watery or make it dry according to your preference.
* Finally add the garam masala.
The simple and yummy calulifower curry is ready. Serve hot
Back to Spice-India recipe site